Information We Collect
When you visit and use FYN Radio’s website and services, we may collect certain personal information with your consent. This information includes:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Physical Address
Additionally, non-personal data may be collected through Google Analytics when you visit our website. This data does not identify you specifically.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information you provide to:
- Complete and manage your subscriptions
- Process payments for our services
- Respond to your inquiries and communications
- Improve and maintain our website and services
- Analyze and track data to enhance user experience
- Fulfill legal and regulatory requirements
- Prevent fraudulent transactions and unauthorized activities
- Provide you with information or promotions related to our services
To provide our services, we may engage third-party processors that comply with applicable data protection regulations.
How We Protect Your Information
FYN Radio implements industry-standard security measures to safeguard your personal information. However, please note that transmitting data over the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us.
Data Breach Notification
In the event of a data breach, we will take immediate action to mitigate losses and notify affected users promptly.
You have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent
- Request access to, correction or deletion of your personal information
- Limit the processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority
FYN Radio’s services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
Changes to this Policy